1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booking a SED/LFF

Discussion in 'Choice' started by encadm, Sep 15, 2011.

1. encadm

encadm Hotel Worker

the owners took away our ability to get a link for SED's and LFF's. so if anyone can give me a link for LFF, I would be really grateful. Thanks.

2. wenderlicious

wenderlicious Active Member

Why would they do that?? Don't they know that this is the only perk we have in this job? Get me your email, promise not to fuck up any rooms, and I'll see what I can do for ya :D

encadm likes this.
  3. encadm

encadm Hotel Worker

thanks. I already spoke with the GM at the neighboring Quality Inn and she gave me one. But I may need one in the future. thanks again.

4. wenderlicious

No problem...it sucks when management gets a god complex.

5. slingerlandstyx

slingerlandstyx Member

There may be a reason... I've been told by management that after X number of SED/LFF reservations are made per month from our property, choice can charge a commision. Standard 10% is what I heard. Weird, right?

Again, this is just what our GM heard from upper management, dunno if there's any truth to it.

6. wenderlicious

Well that's just ghetto. Though it honestly wouldn't surprise me. Choice has been doing some funky stuff lately. But you would think that charging commissions on employee rates would be counter-productive.

7. LuLu

LuLu New Member

Are you (or anyone else) still have this problem? Are you using ChoiceAdvantage? Can't you log onto ChoiceCentral? Let me know...