1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo I got hit with a bible tonight.

Discussion in 'GLBTQ' started by TardisBlue, Nov 14, 2011.

1. TardisBlue

TardisBlue New Member

I was walking through my lobby and my boyfriend (im gay) dropped off my dinner. This Big santa looking guy came by and said ( I knew you were a f**) and proceeded to lecture me on being saved and yadda yadda.... i go to church twice a week..... and proceeded to bonk his bible into my forehead. I had to excuse myself from guest view so I could hysterically laugh, along with my front desk employee. People are such haters, cant wait to see the comment card on this one.

encadm likes this.
  2. wenderlicious

wenderlicious Active Member

That. Is. Awesome.

You are my new hero.

3. Innkeeper

Innkeeper Hotel Worker

Wow, he used a derogatory slur *and* violated your personal space? What a dick sandwich! It's awesome that you were so positive about it. I probably would have thrown something back at him. Like a computer.

You're my new hero too, dude. :biggrin:

4. TardisBlue

TardisBlue New Member

Aww. thnaks guys, im no hero, you just learn to take everything that gets thrown at you when you live as i live

whiskeyish and encadm like this.
  5. Hotelinsider

Hotelinsider Hotel Worker

I personally like the way you worked in a dick sandwich into the conversation. :)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

With any luck he'll stay elsewhere next time. I'm actually surprised he said anything. In my 25 years of working in hotels I can't remember anyone saying anything to/about me or any of my employees, even in small backwards towns of Kansas everyone was accepting.

6. Elephant2000

Elephant2000 Member

wenderlicious likes this.
  7. danaceb

danaceb Hotel Worker

amen, but yeah OP is truly a more dignified person than me for managing to leave the room before laughing at the old hate filled nutter. People like that are scary, scarier if you consider 90 % of the time they end up killing someone in cold blood.